Capacity development and training
Over the past ten years, Next Generation Consultants has trained more than 3 000 professionals at some of the biggest companies and government organisations on the African continent.
Our impact assessment training and development solutions are designed to help organisations and individuals improve their personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Every year our training materials are re-evaluated, peer reviewed and updated to ensure that only the latest information, best practice and global case studies are shared with participants.
In particular our focus on determining impact and return on investment includes the following aspects:
- An introduction and overview of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment
- Developing indicators to measure impact
- Impact assessment tools and methodologies
Our training is presented to various stakeholder groups and can be customised for specific requirements:
- Public courses – open to all interested parties and practitioners.
- Customised courses – developed according to company specific requirements and suited to specific audience requirements such as subject specific, audience specific requirements.
- General awareness sessions – for boards, practitioners or employees.