Business Development Consulting Case Study – Retail Franchise Company: We conducted an extensive research project which included franchisees, suppliers, retailers, competitors, products and franchisors. We tested three business models and developed marketing, branding and communications strategies.
Business Development – Case Studies RSS feed for this section
Business Development Consulting Case Study – Retail Franchise Company: Our client needed intensive market intelligence and based on this information to develop a market entry, growth and defense strategy. We conducted extensive industry, product, market and competitive research to develop the strategies.
Business Development Consulting Case Study – Fruit Export Company: We started exploring with management growth opportunities both in local and global markets. We conducted extensive research to determine future trends and opportunities. We developed new products and services and restructured the business for more effective management.
- Social Innovation: Contributor and driver of future value and capital
- Social Innovation creates Social Capital
- 2015/2016 Trends in social and community development – Major Implications for practitioners
- Measuring Impact – and getting better at it
- 2016 and 2017 Return on Investment, Development Impact
- 2016 and 2017 CSI Trends and Forecasts
- Social Capital: What it is!
- Social capital: Value, Impact and Reporting
- Determining impact and return: How Now
- Measuring the impact and return of social and community programs